LIVE- IN RELATIONSHIP AND VEDIC ASTROLOGY (RIGHT OR WRONG)?
Article by Jyotishacharya Vinay Sheel Saxena
NEW DELHI: In an observation that will cheer votaries of pre-marital sex and live-in-partners, the Supreme Court on Tuesday opined that a man and woman living together without marriage cannot construed as an offence. All though this subject may be new to the world but ancient Vedic Astrology is sufficiently empowered to deal with this issue in which two people decide to live together on a long term or permanent basis in an emotionally and / or sexually intimate relationship, not amounting to marriage. Different issues pertaining to this can be effectively answered reading your birth chart. The different issues which can trouble and individual can be:-
• When to move in for this type of relationship
• Compatibility with the partner
• Whether to get married with the live-in partner or not?• Duration of time to be put in the living together agreement?
• Whether to break off or take couple education classes
• Whose home to choose
These are mere indications of the length and breadth of the questions you can ask relating to live-in relationship problems.
What is Live-in Relationship?
“It’s better to have a live-in relationship rather than having a divorced life!” This is common and quite rational line favouring live-in relations in the world. Live in relationships are not new for western countries but these days the concept is adjusting its roots in east also. The word live in is controversial in many terms in eastern countries. But the 2K generation is so much influenced with this concept, in the whole world. The legal definition of live in relationship is “an arrangement of living under which the couples who are unmarried live together to conduct a long-going relationship similarly as in marriage.” The basic idea of cohabitation or conducting a live in relationship is that the interested couple want to test their compatibility for each other before going for some commitment; the other reasons are some financial concerns or homosexuality. In some parts of world these types of relationships are valid but some countries are highly strict for accepting the concept. It has been found that younger generation is wider to accept the live in relationships.
Why live-in? This is a general question which can strike at anybody mind that when arrangement of marriage is for two persons in love then why couples are leaning towards the live-in relationships. This question can have multiple answers, but this have been found that almost all the couples perusing a live-in relation are willing to get married someday. But before that they want to spend some time with one another, for understanding each other and to figure out their compatibility.
Because they believe that if they found themselves incompatible after marriage then they will have no choice other than compromising their life-styles. Some couples believe that going for a wedding is just a waste of money, because they think their love doesn’t need any paper certification or social drama. The reasons can be numerous depending upon different mental set-ups.
Need of modern world Today many traditional communities are heading up in the world who opposes live-in relationships; they found it against their religious concerns and social foundations. But it has to be understood that the emotional bindings and relationships can never be pressed by power.
Live-in concept is not a problem, it is just thinking. And it has to be entertained rationally. If youth is getting more influenced with the concept, then ethical and legal communities of world must take some necessary steps to keep the concept original and rational. In spite of threatening people about live-in relationships, the need says to support and help the couples who are living together, so that one day they go for some healthier and more social relationship.
Are you in such type of relationship then- Here are some recommended steps which will help you to take some healthier decision -
• Take decision to live with each other seriously and with great care.
• You should be very clear about their expectations from each other before you go for living with each other. Why are you going for live-in relation? You should be very clear about this.
• Expectations should be limited and never try to improve your relation, just live-in because you have a smooth going relation.
• Don’t think that after living-in or after marriage your partner will change.
• Fix a time for living with each other. You should not waste too much of your time in trying to establish compatibility. If it is, it is and if it does not exist, accept that.
• Sign some agreement for live-in to handle finances and to set limits of physical relationships.
• Be clear with the fact that what is acceptable to you and what is not. It will help to have a rational decision about your partner.
• Avoid pregnancy, because in cohabitation relations the birth of children is found to be unwanted by both of the parents. Under these circumstances, it will be detrimental for future of child as well as for healthy relationship between the couple.
• Finally if you are deciding to go for marriage discus with each other that what will change and what will not.
• Listen to your heart and go for a decision for which you don’t need to blame anybody in future. Learn where to be emotional and where to be rational.
Live-in-relationships are a substitute for poor marriage stars? Vedic Astrology says. And then, there could be other reasons, due to which one would prefer a live-in-relationship over marriage. Astrologically speaking, there could be stars and planetary alignments, which may make one inclined towards such a relationship. Stars and their positions in one’s natal chart may oppose a not-so-happy married life. And, that is when one may decide to go for such an arrangement, especially if one is aware of this well in advance. For, many will opt for this arrangement rather than suffer in an excruciating, painful marriage! As per the tenets of Vedic Astrology, if a Lord or Sub-Lord of the 2nd House as well as the Lord/ Sub-Lord of the 7th House in one’s natal chart is in a very poor conjunction with the Sun, one is destined to have a poor married life. At the same time, if a Lord/Sub-Lord of the 5th House as well as the Lord/Sub-Lord of the 11th House is strong, the person may naturally feel inclined towards a live-in arrangement, even after a possible break in his/ her marriage. This certainly is different from an extra-marital relationship. Astrology can also guide you in the following things–
• Mental (thinking & intellectual) Compatibility.
• Physical compatibility in term of sexual compatibility.
• Wealth & luck generated due to the match.
• Longevity of attraction between the couple.
So it’s better to take a decision with the help of Vedic astrology rather than to make wrong decisions. It can guide you that are you going with a correct person or not. Better to take a correct advice in spite of going in to trauma. Have faith on astrology it will not let you down.
About the Author
Jyotishacharya Vinay Sheel Saxena “Bhagya Samhita wale” is a well known indian Vedic Astrologer Horoscope reader and Vastu expert and provides best vedic astrology solutions, vastu remedies, astrology forecast, Horoscope matching and other astrological solutions.